Coffee is not just for your coffee breaks to wake you up in the wee hours of the morning! This mask for tired skin can wake up the vibrant soft skin you are hiding…
Makes 1 portion
- Coffee grounds (used or not).
- If you are using dry grounds, put them in your hand and mix with warm water.
- If you are using used grounds you don’t have to do this step.
- Wet your face with warm water (to open pores)
- Rub coffee grounds all over your face in circular motions for a minute or so.
- Rinse face with cool water (to close pores)
- Feel your smooth baby face!
The caffeine in coffee has a number of benefits for your skin, from treating redness and inflammation, to reducing the appearance of under-eye circles, to getting rid of cellulite. By incorporating caffeine into your skin care routine, you can reveal evenly toned, smooth skin all over your body. Bye bye tired skin!