When the seasons change, so does your skin! That’s what is so great about this recipe (it’s also super easy)! The main ingredient (Pumpkin!) is easily available when the weather starts to get chilly. The change in temperature and cold, windy days can cause skin to chap or dry out quickly.
Makes 1 portion
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin (cooked) or you can use canned pumpkin
- 1 table spoon of honey
- ½ tea spoon of milk
- Mix ingredients together in small bowl.
You can use lime juice and tomato pulp daily, although its high acidity may irritate your skin. Discontinue use if this happens.
- Apply all over your face in circular motions avoiding the eye area.
- leave on for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water (filetred, if possible).
- Softly tap with a clean towel to dry.
Pumpkin is chock full of antioxidants and vitamin A! When your skin has suffered too much damage from the weather it needs these things to heal itself.
Honey will keep your skin tone even and moisturized.
Milk will replace proteins that were removed from your skin by wind damage.
To know more about Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure
The Exercises | Instructions | Testimonials