Shrink Pores DIY Mask Recipe

shrink pores, DIY face mask, aloe vera

This mask to shrink pores is my favorite: ultra-easy to do, ultra-efficient, and it smells good!

shrink pores, DIY face mask, aloe vera

Makes 1 portion

  • Aloe vera


  • Cut a slice of Aloe vera.
  • Open and extract the gel with a spoon.


  • Apply evenly onto your face and rub gently.
  • Leave on until it is dry.
  • Rinse off with room temperature filtered water.
  • Pat dry.

Nature’s Secrets

Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera plant is considered to be a miracle for health due to numerous Aloe vera juice and gel benefits. Although Aloe is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful and it is thought this is because the close to 100 ingredients work extremely well together (synergistically). The ingredients in Aloe can be grouped into the following categories: Vitamins, Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Lignins, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty Acids, Salicylic Acid.

To know more about Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure

Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure, lift, plump and glow

The Exercises | Instructions | Testimonials

Shrink Pores DIY Mask Recipe
Scroll to top