Love the smell of citrus? Try this DIY scrub and feel energized, fresh and exfoliated! And it’s really simple and fast to make – gotta love that!
Makes 1 portion
- 1-2 slices of lemon
- 1-2 slices of orange
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of sea salt
- Put the oil and salt in a bowl or blender.
- Chop up the orange and lemon slices and put them in your bowl or blender. If you’re using a bowl, chop them as finely as you can or omit them entirely.
- Blend everything together and put in your container.
- Before you put the mask on, be sure your face has been washed dried off.
- Apply to skin and massage in gentle circular motions for a few minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
The citric acid that is in the lemon and orange will help neutralize the oil production in your face, and helps to tighten your pores! It also keeps skin PH level in check.
Olive oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties, it also helps moisturizing the skin.